Take Action Ministry is a Non-Profit Company intended to give structure to and provide a vehicle for mobilizing people who want to express their faith through acts of kindness – bridging the gap between those in need and those with the hearts, time and/or material resources to help.
Since 2011, we have been involved in various projects in the impoverished rural communities of Hammanskraal and Maubane. We work to equip key individuals and organizations to bring transformation to their communities by impacting the lives of children attending Early Childhood Development and After School Programmes.
In all that we do, we strive to uphold the following values:
Our Culture at Take Action is as follows:
Board of Directors
We are registered as a Non-Profit Company (NPC) with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC). We are governed by a Board of Directors consisting of a minimum of 3 members at any given time. Our Board helps us by giving advice, direction, accountability and prioritizing our vision, mission and values.
While the members and roles of this team are subject to change, its purpose remains: to carry out the day to day tasks of Take Action Ministry. These tasks include:
- Managing the logistics around the distribution of food and other donations
- Meeting with our Partner Centres, assessing and reporting on their needs and progress
- Offering our Partner Centres financial and spiritual guidance and encouragement to finding a way forward for their centre
- Communicating with sponsors, donors, volunteers and partners through different channels (social media, letters, meetings, emails, phone calls)
- Project management and basic administrative tasks
- Financial management and book keeping